Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

My name is Sook. Some call me Sookie; others just stick to Sook. I live in the Lower East Side of NYC and I am an event planner.

"Why event planning?" you ask. Well, mainly because I am nothing short of an extrovert. I love people and I love parties. So why not make a career out of it? Currently, the main focus of my events are weddings. Thanks to my friends in love, I've been attending (on average) 12-13 weddings in the last couple of years. Talk about OD. All sarcasm aside, I do love me a good wedding.

Ironically, I am actually in the midst of planning my own (WHEEE!). The not-so-fun part is that it IS my own. During this process, I'm realizing that it's much harder to make decisions than it is to just like a bunch of stuff. Plus, my fiance (we'll call him Mr. FJ) is in the midst of grad school and not always readily available. Thankfully, my already-gathered resources from past wedding planning has been quite helpful.

I hope to use this blog in order to share with you some of my personal experiences planning my own big day; as well as shed light on how you can create your dream wedding.

Come back often...

No comments: